30% of the proceeds of each shirt sold will go towards an NGO called United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA)
** UNRWA helps support Palestine refugees
The "IYI" symbol represents two arrows and a bow. It is the symbol of the Kayi Tribe whom are well known from the super popular Turkish TV series Diriliş: Ertuğrul.
The "IYI" symbol is embroidered on the shirt, making the symbol pop-out and look more stylish. "Eyvallah Bey"
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28|