30% of the profits of each shirt bought goes towards a nonprofit organization called Water.org
*more information about Water.org at https://water.org/
This picture is of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi, UAE. I had the pleasure of seeing this mosque in person and it was breathtaking. The Grand Mosque was completed in 2007 by Syrian architect, Yousef Abdelky. The floorplans and dome layout was inspired by the Badshahi Mosque in Lahore, Pakistan. In general, the Grand Mosque's designs were inspired by Persian, Mughal, Alexandrian and Indo-Islamic mosque architectures. The total cost was $545 million USD, mashallah!
More details about attire:
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|