30% of the proceeds of each shirt sold will go towards an charity called YERYÜZÜ DOKTORLARI
More info: https://www.yyd.org.tr/en
The Şehzade Mosque was one of my favourite mosques in Istanbul. The reason being was it was only minutes away from that hotel we were staying at. I would walk there at the sound of the Azaan. Even though I wasn't a local I felt like home there. This mosque was built by Suleiman the Magnificent as a memorial to his son Şehzade Mehmed who died in 1543. A very inspiring and sad story. The word Şehzade means Prince in english.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|